M-SOC

Big money but what a restoration.

iainwrx

Wow big money. :thumb: while it's great values are on the rise, I'm not sure the price is realistic. But if you are after a pristine example, try and find another one ! 

Be be interesting to see what the FB groups have to say about this one as they all love talking the price of their cars down (said in a sarcastic voice) :lol:

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Wow big money. :thumb: while it's great values are on the rise, I'm not sure the price is realistic. But if you are after a pristine example, try and find another one ! 

Be be interesting to see what the FB groups have to say about this one as they all love talking the price of their cars down (said in a sarcastic voice) :lol:

On the same site coming up for auction. I do also believe Colin McRae's 6R4 is also coming up for auction .

https://www.motorsportauctions.com/category/383/Historic-Road-Cars/listings/36382/Peugeot-205-T16.htmlimage_zps2upiwhgl.jpegimage_zpssafwycwi.jpeg

Edited by iainwrx

4 hours ago, iainwrx said:

On the same site coming up for auction. I do also believe Colin McRae's 6R4 is also coming up for auction .

https://www.motorsportauctions.com/category/383/Historic-Road-Cars/listings/36382/Peugeot-205-T16.htmlimage_zps2upiwhgl.jpegimage_zpssafwycwi.jpeg

Makes the P1 look like a bargain @iainwrx :lol: 

Good site to visit if you're in the habit of dreaming about machinery. Wasn't so long ago McRae's 22B WRC car was up for sale fully rebuilt and restored by Prodrive. Obviously silly money . Some decent Group N Prodrive Impreza's come through that aren't quite so ridiculous in price. 

8 minutes ago, iainwrx said:

Good site to visit if you're in the habit of dreaming about machinery. Wasn't so long ago McRae's 22B WRC car was up for sale fully rebuilt and restored by Prodrive. Obviously silly money . Some decent Group N Prodrive Impreza's come through that aren't quite so ridiculous in price. 

Yes I've been looking at it over the last few months. Some great stuff. Wasn't there a mint integrale on there not so long back