M-SOC

Prodrive meet

RB5Steve

I've heard on the grapevine there's a 20th anniversary meet for the RB5'S at Prodrive in June. Anyone heard anything about this. I've emailed the RB5 owners club, but they don't return any emails!

Yes. I've been in touch with the guy who's organising the meet at Prodrive.

I was going to go, but I have a classic car show on that day I've already bought a ticket for, so will have to miss the Prodrive meet.

He also mentioned the Rally show 20th anniversary RB5 meet as well. Will have to see about that one as I've also booked a place at a classic car show on that day as well. I've had to cut down the shows I'm doing this year, from April to September, 22 shows. Lol. So I'm missing a few out. I've missed two already with the RB5 being off the road for major surgery and yesterday the found a small leak on a petrol pipe, so they replaced that, so it's the 3rd week without my car. Good job I'm retired as I don't have the luxury of owning a second car to get about in. The joys of owning an old car. Lol.

Anyway. Thanks for letting me know about things.

Cheers.

Steve.