M-SOC

What car related goodies did the Big Man bring you ?

Steve

46 minutes ago, scoobyspud said:

Hoping he's going to be a bit late and turn up this weekend. The blue Final Edition was totalled by the insurance company, hope to pick up a black one on Saturday if the insurance company gets into top gear

Another final edition model ? 

15 minutes ago, Steve said:

Another final edition model ? 

Yes. Not many of them left. Insurance tried to give me a settlement valuation of 27680 but I told them through the dealership that I wanted the car replaced with the same make and model. From 34500 to 27680 in one day, think they were trying to take the Mickey. Can't have blue as there's none left that I know of. 

5 minutes ago, scoobyspud said:

Yes. Not many of them left. Insurance tried to give me a settlement valuation of 27680 but I told them through the dealership that I wanted the car replaced with the same make and model. From 34500 to 27680 in one day, think they were trying to take the Mickey. Can't have blue as there's none left that I know of. 

Sounds like you are lucky to get another one then , regardless of colour. Look forward to seeing it :thumb: 

5 minutes ago, Steve said:

Sounds like you are lucky to get another one then , regardless of colour. Look forward to seeing it :thumb: 

When I told Europa Subaru Sheffield what had happened they kindly put their black one on hold for 10 days so I could get the insurance company properly involved. Dealerships get bad publicity at times but James at Europa has been really helpful

1 hour ago, scoobyspud said:

When I told Europa Subaru Sheffield what had happened they kindly put their black one on hold for 10 days so I could get the insurance company properly involved. Dealerships get bad publicity at times but James at Europa has been really helpful

Great to hear :thumb: