M-SOC

My new toy

+Doc+

18 hours ago, Big Shrek said:

Can't beat a white blob, looks great buddy although that spoiler is a little marmite :)

Hope you enjoy it matey 👍👍👍

Cheers, I wasnt sure about the spoiler but its started to grow on me....

16 hours ago, Fez the plodder said:

Looks lovely 💕👍

hows the green Impreza been?

fez

I think my time with classics is over, the green one was my fifth and just didnt do it for me.

Looks great but the drive isnt rewarding enough.

Ive chopped it in against the above.

13 hours ago, b20sx said:

I saw this advertised for a while...looks great! What's the spec @+Doc+

I saw it when it was first advertised but wasnt ready to buy, ive spoke to the previous owner in length and everything adds up nicely.

He sold it to an old scoobynet member Mellow Yellow who has just bought a rather famous high powered P1 and didnt want to keep both.

Its got coilovers, billet turbo, remapped, RA alloys, s/s exhaust decat, flocked dash, gauges this that and the other.

Looking to cherish and track so wich me luck lol

It looks awesome....Look forward to seeing it....I know what you mean with the classics....had a few thoughts pass through my head lately....even a total change to maybe a focus rs.....! ? 

I also like the jdm blob and hawks as well....gonna have a big rethink next year! 

5 minutes ago, TheAngryFerret said:

I like that in white, looks really clean. Are the risers on the spoiler carbon fibre or black? 

I think they are black, never seen them before.

Made my life easier stalking the old owner though! :)

1 hour ago, b20sx said:

It looks awesome....Look forward to seeing it....I know what you mean with the classics....had a few thoughts pass through my head lately....even a total change to maybe a focus rs.....! ? 

I also like the jdm blob and hawks as well....gonna have a big rethink next year! 

Ive changed my mind so many times this last year after selling the P1, hopefully I can setlle now because Im doing my own head in!!

5 hours ago, +Doc+ said:

I think they are black, never seen them before.

Made my life easier stalking the old owner though! :)

Ive thought about buying them before for my standard WRX spoiler instead of the usual swop for an STI one. Never seen them in the flesh so to speak and the cheapest fibreglass ones are £80 and didnt want to waste money if i didnt like the look.

Edited by TheAngryFerret