M-SOC

Gazrs

Hello

Im Gaz from stoke, Ive had my wrx for a few years now. I stumbled across you guys after googling mapping. Glad i did there is a lot of useful info on here,Thank you for letting me join. 

Thank you, Ive always had fords before rs turbos cosworths etc but stumbled across a wrx on ebay a few years back at a bargain price. After spending a weekend putting right the badly fitted mods its running how it should now. Ive collected a few parts along the way and when i get a spare weekend ill chuck them on

2 hours ago, Gazrs said:

Thanks kev i was reading some of your posts last night and you talk a lot of sense. Aiming for 300 bhp do you need a 3 port boost controller? What turbo do you recommend? 

Hi,

3 port is always better for fine tuning the boost control map but its not a must at 300 BHP but always a bonus to have.

Turbo wise a VF35 will do the job and you should be able to find a good used one, watch out for cracked exhaust housings though.

Kev