M-SOC

Hi all this is my car..

RickGoodlad

I really want a fmic mate i think they look awsome also id like to change the k n n pannel filter to some type of induction kit as ive heard this makes them sound much better and the dv louder?im sure you can point me in the right direction of the best one to go for.

Im also wondering if to put a decat on too, its very loud atm it has a janspeed turbo back on and stainless headers but im a chav at heart so louder is better and surely subarus are ment to be as loud as poss arnet they haha

Nice car m8....I commented on scoobynet and pointed you here! That's one big spoiler ! ! I uset to live in chesterfield and still come down now and then! May bump into you and the car at some point......:thumb:

I think its had enought bumping into at post offices mate dont u ? haha il keep my eye out for u mate im guna try and make a meet either this time or next i cant imagine anything better than a carpark full of imprezas and i wouldnt mind getting some advice on which direction to go with the car too 

Lol....yes that's proper bad luck! Has it caused a lot of damage to the front end? Gonna be costly? If you got the reg surely the police will help and you have a witness to! I'm defo gonna try and get on Sunday to the meet! What spec is the car? IIRC it's quite a high spec as I looked at the eBay add numerous times!