M-SOC

Noob please be gentle!

Hi so my names Andy new to the club but not new to the world of scoobs. Owned my 04 WRX Wagon for around 3 years now and have probably spent more than the car is worth in mods. Hoping to get to meet some of you soon (worried). Anyway i'm a little short on pics but here's a teaser let me know what you think. Thanks Andy.

_DSC0873.jpg

IMAG0189_1.jpg

thanks guys. Fez the reg ends FGC if that helps? was totaly standard when i bought it aside from the awful matt red/ carbon look wrap on it which is now gone. engine wise its had a K&N typhoon induction kit cdf racing lightweight pullys scobbyworld decat up pipe and sportcat down pipe coupled to a cobrasport cat back system with 4.5in tail. silicon hoses a walbro fuel pump and remap at td racing bringing it up to 286.4bhp. wheel refurb at city powder coaters in brum and eagle f1 rubber droped 30mm godspeed grooved discs and kevlar pads in all corners with goodridge braided break hoses. ouside the roof rails removed sti bonnet vent smoked wing winkers and smoked rear lights with angel eye head lights and fog covers. thats bout all i can remember atm if ive missed anything sorry lol

Edited by ScoobyTee

Hi Andy and welcome to m-soc

Great looking car you have there. Do like an Impreza in red

I have upgraded your account to club supporter. Check out the supporters lounge for details on how to claim club benefits and discount codes on an array of suppliers :)

Hopefully see you at a meet or event soon :thumb:

Yeah the Yanks and there extras lol I once looked at the idea of fitting cruise control as a lot of US models have it but turns out there's a lot more to it than buying the bits off fleabay, fitting and having activated at dealership as is the case with a lot of modern cars so decided against it in the end :)

Just now, ScoobyTee said:

Yeah the Yanks and there extras lol I once looked at the idea of fitting cruise control as a lot of US models have it but turns out there's a lot more to it than buying the bits off fleabay, fitting and having activated at dealership as is the case with a lot of modern cars so decided against it in the end :)

@The Gaffer is always up for a challenge at Scoobyclinic. Don't tempt him :lol: 

from what i understand the whole wiring loom has to be replaced which is what put me off because if i'm gonna do that then may as well switch the heads out for sti vvt type so its more a case of dont tempt me :D 

1 hour ago, The Gaffer said:

Hi,

welcome aboard, pop in and say hello on scooby Saturdays, everyone welcome and the possibility of proper pork pies.......

Kev

This weeks pork pie was the best I've had to date and that's not taking anything away from previous. Just amazing taste and pastry with a little crunch :) 

Just now, Steve said:

This weeks pork pie was the best I've had to date and that's not taking anything away from previous. Just amazing taste and pastry with a little crunch :) 

Hi Steve,

good to hear all feed back welcome I can pass on your findings to the farm shop that makes them for us

Kev

7 minutes ago, ScoobyTee said:

i'm going to assume here that scooby saturdays is where the staff invite the customers for a lark about to break the monotony of working on a saturday?

Its really just a great social on a Saturday, see what's going on, look at the project cars, eat some butties, have a laugh etc etc. Very informal day

Just now, ScoobyTee said:

Might have to pop up one Saturday then it is an hour and 20 mins from me but any excuse to go for a drive in the scoob lol 

Takes me around 50 mins, but worth the trip :thumb: