M-SOC

The infamous idiot

DRRALLY

I don't know how to ??? however you are extremely nice Steve, I'm sure you could attach one or two of your top 1000 pictures of me ??? so those who don't know...well, will be reminded of my clean unmolested and carefully driven car ?

I don't know how to ??? however you are extremely nice Steve, I'm sure you could attach one or two of your top 1000 pictures of me ??? so those who don't know...well, will be reminded of my clean unmolested and carefully driven car ?

You can attached photos using Photobucket and the ............ link

For the time being here is one of your famous Rally car :) with the famous " hand out the window shot"

post-1382-0-16950800-1455143615_thumb.jp

Its 50/50 at the moment if we go. Donington is only about 15mins from us. We've done a few track days there in the WRX RA.

We went to the first staging of the Dukeries there last year after they got chucked off the normal gravel venue in Sherwood Forest. 

From a spectator point of view it was the best event we've bin to ....having many cars to see on the stages at the same, and at times racing each other on the shared / crossover sections was brilliant. If you want a flavour of the Dukeries there's a few in-car vids on you tube.