M-SOC

Hello :)

ITZ BLITZ

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would pop on and say hello. My name is Jason and I live in Derby. I got my Scooby about 5 months ago now and I'm looking to find a club that does meets in my area. It's a 06 Hawkeye STI. She's had fair few mods and is ready for some track days. I'll post some pics. If you want to know anymore please ask :) I'm sure I will meet most of you eventually.

11811354_10152997193376497_8734504587994

11855894_10152997193391497_3074234673759

Welcome to m-soc Jason. Nice looking Inpreza you have there :thumb: what's the spec ?

The monthly meet is on the first Sunday of each month at The Clockwarehouse in Shardlow

The calendar of events is growing for 2016 which includes our own track/sprint day in July at Curborough, so keep a look at for more details in the near future :)

Steve

Thanks guys. The Clockwarehouse is only about 15mins from me so that ideal. I'll try my best to get there for the next meet. Thanks for the info with the track time I'm trying to get as much in a possible this year hopefully. Even thinking of nurburgring in the summer.

It's had a fare wack spent on her.

Engine wise not too much, your usual stuff really. It's had full decat system, uprated panel filter, a re-map from andy forrest with the relevant upgrades fuel pump, sparks ect. It does have an Apexi mechanical boost gauge with I think was imported??

Suspension was where most of the work has happened. She's has full whiteline bush replacement, uprated roll bars, BC coilovers.

Then few extras, cosmetic mainly. WRX boot lid, GTC-200 Adjustable wing, 17" Rota's (which I want to change), Blobeye rear lights, STI front lip. Last thing I got was some personal plates (need to take some pics)