M-SOC

Winter Cars

Ash

I have been thinking a lot lately about the winter and having the bug on the road and the more I think about the more I'm against it. I almost wrote it off twice last year in the snow due to other idiots not being able to drive in the snow.

So how many of you actually keep your pride and joy on the road? I have been thinking about buying a small 4x4 at the end of November for the winter to keep all year round and to keep the miles of the bug.

What do you use in the winter ?

Im not spending the time worrying at all chap you cant help what you cant control :)

my thought pattern was more down the lines of keeping millage off the car and having something that would also be a benefit us in the winter as we get bad roads when it snows

I've noticed over the last few years more drivers on the road who really do not know how to drive in snowy / icey conditions - especially those of larger 4x4s who fail to acknowledge that their vehicle will still respond differently in the snow to normal conditions. I definitely share your concerns about other idiots, but I do still drive mine in the winter.