M-SOC

Gaydon Motor Heritage Centre - Sunday 9th August - Put all pictures in this thread please

Steve

Had a cracking day at Gaydon Motor Heritage centre today. Thanks to Essbon, Padgo, Bigfootgman & Scratch for making the effort to attend this. Not sure why they weren't more attending a cheap and reasonably local day with discount tickets to enter the museum

See link to slideshow below

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Steve7777/slideshow/Gaydon%20Motor%20Heritage%20Centre%20090815

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

Great photos Steve ... Really sorry that we were not able to make it after saying we would ... Think I'm best to say I can't anything and then my chances of attending might improve .

Had a great day, the kids thought the museum was AMAZING! :handy:

But then they're car mad too, especially the youngest.

Then we got "bullied" by the wife into going an hour in the wrong direction to see one of her friends, although, that her husband had just picked up his bright yellow Aston Martin Vantage that week, and also drove a (modified) M4 as his daily motor kind of swung the deal. Never met them before but Mike was a complete petrol head too, and so was his eldest boy, so a great time was had by all, and new friends were made :D

So all in everyone had a great day :D

• 3 weeks later...

Why's that Steve, perhaps Lesley and Joan should have gone to a local retail park shopping.

I think she was hoping to see some track action

john !

She did say she thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Joan though