M-SOC

new here, just saying hi

Hi guys just got my first Subaru, wrx sti. Cars had a bit of work done already with print out 340bhp. Have a few plans of my own more styling tho. Car has a couple of little issues hopefully Scooby clinic can sort for me, once done I know I'm going to live this car!post-3255-0-43805800-1435217617_thumb.jppost-3255-0-45691100-1435217659_thumb.jp

Welcome along mate nice and tidy looking.

Scooby clinic will see you right mate. Took my car to them as soon as I got it for an inspection and got a full report on it. Well worth the peace of mind. Try get up on a Sat when there are a few of us about :-)

hello and welcome same car as ours but we are fully stickerd LOVE UM see at a meet soon your car looks mint ENJOY

Know I'm going to be skint after Scooby world lol going clinic before I spend tho make sure all ok then I'm after a blitz nur spec r back box for some sound