M-SOC

Tidgy could be right

gwr northants

For what it's worth I loved top gear and I am a particular fan of Clarkson but if he'd have decided to leave say sky had offered him more money rather than him throwing his dollys out the pram and being a cock would we be having the same descussions I doubt it. As motoring programmes go it was getting boring I watch fifth gear as well as it is a dam site more informative. Sure the format may change and the faces doing the talking but is that a bad thing probably not. For one I'll give the new presenters a chance it was time for change.

Agree with Andy tbh . It used to be a program I had to watch , but for ages it had turned into a program I'd watch if sweet fa else was on , clarkson is a bit of a knob I think . How the new team will pan out who knows ? Can't be any worse than what it was , Evans is an enthusiastic petrol head . And if guy does get a job we might see a few

More bikes creeping Into the program . Wich I like .

well my rob watch that topgear board the s**t and not really up on all these but seems that clark some body guy up his own rectum lol now theres a word lol i watch fti friday last week thought that chris really funny never watch it before i think he be goid at this job so ill be watching like northants said not eles on worth watching so may as well best not be on when my songs of praise is on coz i loves a sing a long .