M-SOC

Very proud of my son

gwr northants

Well a lot of the old members on here know my son , and have seen him grow up . Today at 16 still at school . He's been offered a full time apprenticeship at a garage . He turned 16 on 15th jan started work on 2, feb he's now been told they will take him in full time when he leaves school in July , I'm over the moon tbh . They will pay for vocational training at college etc . Yes I can be a w**ker at times and a bit hard on my kids . But I think it's paying off . I'm very bloody proud of him to be honest

Well a lot of the old members on here know my son , and have seen him grow up . Today at 16 still at school . He's been offered a full time apprenticeship at a garage . He turned 16 on 15th jan started work on 2, feb he's now been told they will take him in full time when he leaves school in July , I'm over the moon tbh . They will pay for vocational training at college etc . Yes I can be a wanker at times and a bit hard on my kids . But I think it's paying off . I'm very bloody proud of him to be honest

Well right to u mate my Lucy borin 12 04 Monday 30th of Oct 1995, pour nice smiley stuff funny head I loved her on

First hello x stuck but truly nice I said hello Xx priceless x my Gosse of the mouse Xx my Gosse very special Xx she's little lady lady Xx

Well right to u mate my Lucy borin 12 04 Monday 30th of Oct 1995, pour nice smiley stuff funny head I loved her on

First hello x stuck but truly nice I said hello Xx priceless x my Gosse of the mouse Xx my Gosse very special Xx she's little lady lady Xx

Wtf

Once of us is of their head

Its what any father wants for his children Gaz......

Well done Kurt..... make sure your dad gets you a beer or 2!!!