M-SOC

Go Pro or not to Go Pro

forest4ever

Well, now I`v got the bug for track days I was seriously thinking about buying a Go Pro camera, but the fact they are £250.00 + I have looked for an alternative and came across this.

Please take a look and leave your opinion.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__68620__Turnigy_HD_ActionCam_1080P_Full_HD_Video_Camera_w_Waterproof_Case_UK_Warehouse_.html

Since doing a track day i have looked around. The one i borrow pissed me off during the day but it was first time useing it. Wouldnt work properly for me and it was on the last session it was recording and when we done and i looked on it, the recording crashed on 3 mins. Sd card looks like a cheap china make when i looked at it.

Theres plenty of action cams out there buts its just knowing which one. I also thought about cable tye a small length and thickness of wood to the chairs and use my samsung camera 2 16mp