M-SOC

Politicians

gwr northants

Wasn't that the Labour party...... I'm fed up with this bl00dy election stuff now..... that's all the news is about...... every idiot sniping at one another.

If they want a fight, they should come on here....... think we'd give them something to think about!!!

yep that's them, Gordon Brown and the Blair which project who took us to war over a load of something that was nothing....I've watched GREEN ZONE on DVD lol

also it's them I blame for increasing inflation and us buying a house that then dropped stupidly when the housing bubble burst.

This pic made me giggle!!

11025143_10205454595619776_1568604127055

it is her!!

joking aside.. she is old before her time.

That Welsh birds quite fit though.... she'd get my vote. :)

how I see it......as for VOTERS

Labour - those who expect something for nothing, mainly living on benefits and pay little or no tax back into the system and spout the word banks all the time.

Conservative - capitalist, much makes more philosophy, trying to do their best but feel working hard doesn't always seem to pay off

Lib Dems - students and teachers moaning about tuition fees

UkiP - ex tory voters now giving a protest vote, (just a bit worrying who's on the tour bus supporting them tho)

SNP - anti Inglish and want another costly referendum ... (which you lost last time don't forget).. not content with free prescriptions and university places!

GREENS - bike loving, Clarkson hating, who don't own a TV so won't have seen any political mass debates

lol

There all full of s h i t that's my point . Tony Blair was an absolute c u n t who lines his own pockets and set himself up for a high paid job in Europe , David Cameron is a spineless c u n t that needs f**king hard up the arse with a twelve gauge , there all c**ts that's the aime part , as for oh labour did this labour did that , look at what the conservatives did to the north east for over 10 years they fooked it big time . But it ati goes back to the point that there all a bunch of pocket lining private school dodgy hand shakes . Kiddy fiddling fookers !! The country needs a revolution . Not enough money being distributed evenly across the work force . The fat cats get huge bonuses even when they f**k up . Look at the expenses scandal , that was as good as company theft , they all should of went to jail , but oh no I apologise ? Takes the p . I understand why a lot on here like the conservatives , but you didn't grow up in say the north east in the 70s when they destroyed so many life's . We need a fresh party I believe . Fresh ideas . And yes one that doesn't lie to the public

Where was the vote about Europe ?

Yet another lie cameron should step down as he had got a face that is love to wade the duck out off with a 9 iron , there all smarmy c**ts !!! This country is fooked

Edited by gwr northants

I wouldn't want to go back to a time where the unions had the whip hand over the country.

yep, expenses scandal... every 'party' was at that (some - not all)

Bottom line is every party is on the band wagon of cleaning up the tax avoiders/companies/bankers now.

if you do start looking at the last fives years though... has a Con/Lib government been that bad?

Osborne's tried to tackle inflation, base interest rest rate lowest t has ever been, pulling out of the resection we were put in, the country recovery is the best in Europe.

Not sure I want to go backwards on the ground we've made.

Yeah, NHS is an issue for any political party to address, but you can't just say you'll get 1000+ new nurses in the next year etc.... do you know how long it takes to train a nurse??? (or Doctor??)

Boarder Control... well Labour relaxed that and it's biting us on the bum, that needs addressing with who every is in No.10 on 8th May.

Question you need to ask yourself... are you really that worse off now than you were 5yrs ago?

and it's not just on a personal level, it's a whole level as well.

But if you don't vote.. don't moan when it doesn't suit.

By not voting you are excerising your right to abstain. so you have every right to moan, if none of the partys suit, thats your choice.

By not voting you are excerising your right to abstain. so you have every right to moan, if none of the partys suit, thats your choice.

There is no Hedgemeister Party lol

Some good words there Phil , and ref spin yes exactly . Very true !!

We might aswell vote for Donald Duck etc

I think conservatives will get back in , ukip will make good ground . But I do wish they would appoint a new party leader , as he's very smarmy ( same as Blair was )

John

thankfully you live ina country that you have the right to do as you wish, but please remember the countries around the world that don't allow their ppl to vote and countries are ran with a leader (like Zimbabwe)

If you lived somewhere like that you'd want to live in a democratic society where your vote with others can change a government.

Unfortunately

we don't see this very often in our country..

Voters-queue-outside-a-po-006.jpg

but easily see this in countries around the world...(mainly Africa)

_71695534_hi020319081.jpg

Edited by salsa-king

Why is it some people seem to think most people on benefits are drug tacking alcoholic dole dossers who enjoy the situation they are in.TV and this government have done an excellent job of demonizing people who are in the position of claiming benefits.

Benefit street and other such programmes are managing to tar everyone with the same brush 99% of people on benefits are good people who need a little help.

Just like 99% of Tory or lib dem voters aren't stuck up snobs born with silver spoons in their mouth who ain't got a clue what its like in the real world.

We do have a large proportion of people who should be working. But yes Greg I know people who are worse off when working . And no some on here might giggle . Me and Paula have looked at it . Paula is about 20 quid a week worse off working if I wasn't there . The benefits she would be entitled too . But then the cost of breakfast club for tamzin and two hours of after school club . She would be left with nothing . How that works is terrible . So yes not all labour supporters are benifit cheats . Lazy etc I do minimum of 60 hours a week a heavy week I will 80 plus hours and yes that legal for a truck driver .

What really gets me is how suddenly council housing has now become "social housing"

I was brought up with two sets of grandparents who choose different ways of living one bought thier own house one lived in a council house the whole of this lives.Both worked hard all their lives fought for our country and brought up children who did the same .One set of grandparents wernt discriminated against because they lived in a council house, my gran wasn't forced to leave the house shed lived in for 50 years raised a family spent a fortune on ,lost her husband in and then some d--khead decide ohhh you've got some spare rooms , let's put the blame for the "social housing" shortage on you and make you leave your "home" .

Don't get me started on this government, picking on the folk who can't fight back, was it the unemployed or disabled or elderly who buggered up our banking system or claimed stupid amounts of expenses, or avoided paying taxes etc etc etc .All this governments done is taken/cut /taxed the people who can least afford it

That would have been a labour government that were in power when the banks collapsed. Alastair Darling was the chancellor at that time

I agree with your point on housing though. Your grandparents shouldn't have lost her house like that. Outrageous. That sort of thing should be looked at on a case by case basis IMHO

However the tax allowance has increased for everyone, so I'm it sure how folk are getting taxed more

I've just done a flat viewing.. three 'possible' tenants through Housing Aid (Council)

1st, relationship breakdown.. now homeless

2nd same as above

3rd refugee

now, guess which one had expectations of grandeur

How much do people really know about how this country is run?

Is it just the Government that run the show?

Absolutely not. All the elected Governments we've had over the years had had their ups and downs, had their highlights and made blunders but who is actually to blame for all that? The figurehead, i.e. the person in the chair, the person who we elected, or the faceless Civil Servant who isn't elected by anyone but wields more power than most people know. Does the Chancellor make all the decisions on the economy himself? Of course not, he is advised along the way by those same faceless Snivel Serpents, sorry I mean Civil Servants.

As Churchill once said: "You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time!" How true that is in politics.

This country is now the arm pit of Europe . And every political party is at fault for it's demise .

People with money make more money . While soo many struggle . Country's went mad . I wish what ever party gets in would do more for Britain . As the Great was lost a long time ago . Along with common sense .

you need to vote for a MP that will work for your area and fight your corner.. forget the bigger picture of voting for the government, vote the person in who will do their best for you.

The rest will follow in time.

Listening to Radio Nottm thi smorning about wimmin voters leaving it till last minute to decide who they will vote for. Loads were saying they've read manifestos etc etc.

come on, who has actually rear a manifesto cover to cover to know what a 'party' is planning/hoping to do?

or do they mean they've listened to friends views on the subjects and made a decision on that/