M-SOC

Politicians

gwr northants

I know there is a lot of love for the conservatives on here , not of me I might add ,

Wouldn't it just be nice to get an honest politician ?

As there all a bunch of robbing s**ts , there like a bunch of spoilt school kids , fooking w**kers !!! Think I should stand for I'm a c**t party . Or is that job taken with cameron !! Seriously though it would be nice to just have an honest politician ,

Yep your right Greg . We need to bring back hanging , and being able to shoot your neighbour for playing the carpenters . And cyclists . Oh and horse riding should be banned and horses turned Into burgers lol good old fashioned values lol pmsl ( yes I am taking the p )

Tidgy you only say that because they want to stop the daily burger allowance lol . Immigration is a good thing if controled I believe . But we need to start from the bottom ?? I call them the jeremey Kyle brigade ? They sit on there arse watch tv all day smoke and drink all paid for by tax payers . They need to get up and get a job . Then we wouldn't need as many immigrants

On a serious note I only found this out a few weeks ago ?? Tescos pays the national minimum wage ?? Wich is lower than the living wage ? So tescos employees can then go down the social and claim the difference . Tescos alone costs the country over 10 million a year on this . Yes asda morrisons etc all do it bit this company had looked at tescos . What's the bloody point of a minum wage if it doesn't meet the minimum living wage ?? Country's went mad

Tidgy you only say that because they want to stop the daily burger allowance lol . Immigration is a good thing if controled I believe . But we need to start from the bottom ?? I call them the jeremey Kyle brigade ? They sit on there arse watch tv all day smoke and drink all paid for by tax payers . They need to get up and get a job . Then we wouldn't need as many immigrants

Not sure how you expect to keep the nhs going? And to brand all immigrants and benefit tourists is total make believe.

That the issue, ukip are just saying it which it total rubbish.

Good point mate that's why we need to start at the bottom , get the lazy english out there working , I've got a good few immigrant friends . All work hard , a large percentage of the English are oxygen theifs . At the end of the day who ever gets into power as has been said will f**k the little man over , bunch of w**kers

The thing I find with politicians is that NONE of them can give a straight yes or no answer to anything.

They are ALL liars....... and talk about tax avoidance schemes..... they should do what they preach!!!!!

Its all a load of Ball sacks!!!

Is there a party that has put in its manifesto that the retirement age is coming down. If so I'll vote for them :)

I thought you were coming up to retirement age anyway steve....... :sofa:

(goes off to hide while steve finds his BAN button) :winkin:

Yep your right Greg . We need to bring back hanging , and being able to shoot your neighbour for playing the carpenters . And cyclists . Oh and horse riding should be banned and horses turned Into burgers lol good old fashioned values lol pmsl ( yes I am taking the p )

Hang on I'm a carpenter lol

who was the muppet/party that sold off all the countries gold reserve? That then went up stupid in price.. and we as a country had none!

Ukip didn't do that ?? Must go been one of the other useless party's ? Do I win a chicken nugget if I'm right

Get the pun , nugget lol

we've not had a ukip government yet, so doubt it.

I will have a chicken salad sandwich instead of nuggets Phil I'm currently on a detox no alcohol etc . The salad bit helps lol

And back to my origional post me personally I'd vote for any bugger . If they just told the truth . Even your lot Phil . The raving loony party lol

Edited by gwr northants

who was the muppet/party that sold off all the countries gold reserve? That then went up stupid in price.. and we as a country had none!

Wasn't that the Labour party...... I'm fed up with this bl00dy election stuff now..... that's all the news is about...... every idiot sniping at one another.

If they want a fight, they should come on here....... think we'd give them something to think about!!!