M-SOC

Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBC

-Stealth-

Yep, will be interesting. Especially if he was on a final warning after his last incident...

Either publicity or Clarkson really does want to be sacked...

top gear has gone down hill, it needs new presenters who don't act like over paid big kids and get the programme back on to car/bike topics.

The ambulance show the other week was another hour of my life wasted.

Some really good cars (944 Turbo) getting trashed and hacked about doesn't make an interesting show.

Agree with salsa tbh . Yes I do find him annoying most of the times . He is like a apoilt kid that needs a slap . But and yes a big but , he sells the show , it's has tbh one of the bbc,s biggest money earners as it goes all over the world . I would like to see an episode were clarkson maybe breaks a leg as he is trying out the new side impact bars on a car . I will gladly side swipe him in a fully laden artic . All I would ask is a big bag of jelly baby's and a go at the fastest lap in that crap car , is it a Vauxhall now?? Oh and cut captains slows hair !! He looks like a tramp old twit

Edited by gwr northants

no one is indispensable..... remember Carol Vorderman?

New Top Gear new presenters.. some totty again....... like VBH :) that will pull the crowd.. Clarkson can buzz off to Sky (how many ppl have it really?)

How can people sign a petition to reinstate him if he has lamped someone at work... Gross misconduct even before you take into account all his other warnings.... He should be sacked the clown.... He's had enough chances...

Not a big fan of hers John met her at the McRae meet and I couldnt help thinking my

God your arse is big !!! Like a washer woman from Cambodia with a laundry basket on her head . And

Reading it was down to the fact that there was no canteen facilities at a film set ?? Well if he has punched some one over that yes the bloke needs the sack . You can't do bollox like that

Cheeky bugger lol . I managed to meet her just as she arrived , give her her due . She did stand and have a chat for a bit as was looking round Andy forests car at the time that was on a trailer on the road , if any one remembers that .

Steve, what's happening.... No doubt you will know...

Guy Martin would do a great job, fresh look and all that... Does he know anything about cars...

Saying that, neither do Top Gear....

Steve, what's happening.... No doubt you will know...

Guy Martin would do a great job, fresh look and all that... Does he know anything about cars...

Saying that, neither do Top Gear....

I was thinking me as main presenter and you as co presenter. They'll need a new Captain Slow :lol:

I see peoples point that top gear doesn't review cars much these days, but TBH I don't care, I read Evo and other stuff for that kind of information,

Personally I find TG quite entertaining, yes the presenters are a bit childish most of the time, but usually quite humourous. And yes the relevance of a lot of what they get up to is quite low with regard to car enthusiasts, but honestly come on, it stopped being a car show many many years ago, and has been an entertainment show loosely based around cars and other forms of transport for quite some time.

I for one will miss it, the kids are quite annoyed also as they enjoy watching it too.

There's plenty of episodes on Dave to get your Top Gear fix with!

I personally think Guy Martin is a great idea.

However, on the news this morning, I read that it was Clarkson himself who reported the incident to the BBC. The producer hasn't filed a complaint against him yet so he might well be back.