M-SOC

Cheers to Adam at the clinic

gwr northants

?? Nothing car related tbh folks he has got me off fags , onto vaping . So hopefully in time I will knock the fags for good on the head !! Get healthier . And save lots of money !! Oh and stop stinking of fags

Stunted ya growth lol ain't had a fag all day mate . So going well . Hope in a few month be off everything . Then I can save for my hair transplant and look just like Marv !!!!

the thing is every time you go to a shop for a pack of cigs its not just them you buy,you probably buy a can of pop/chewing gum/chocolate bar etc and before you know it you have spent over £10 on s**te

im saving £70 a week by not smoking

To true mate I remember talking to you about it . And your right . I've wanted to stop for ages . One of my worrys is my job , come on be be honest how many fat truck drivers do you see ? Loads look at rob right fat fooker . My problem is I'm

Worried about turning to chocolate bars and crisps like rob if I stop too fast , ( Rob ya fat ) lol yes rob taking the p but you have put. Few pound on mate . And yes shrek it's the money 70 nikka is a lot . It soon adds up

Edited by gwr northants

the thing i found to be hard was breaking routine,there was times in my day when i would be doing certain things and i always had a fag on and i found my hands getting restless,it sounds silly but its true.you will put weight on matey but as your built like a white ethiopian it wont do you much harm :)

Lol mate I'm up to 14 st 4 of pure english meat lol!!!

nearly half of me then matey )

get yourself plenty of gum mate and drink plenty of water aswell

Marvs got a good head of hair . Just like ronnie Biggs !! It's the shades ya see give him that distinguished look lol.

That and the spray tan like jase !!

Spray tan mine is real wel kinda ??

Stunted ya growth lol ain't had a fag all day mate . So going well . Hope in a few month be off everything . Then I can save for my hair transplant and look just like Marv !!!!

I'll take that as a compliment!! :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: