M-SOC

Evening all

Azz

Hi guys, been some time sice I have been on here or to a meet, the time as come to show face face again and wake the Scoob up after winter so out she comes tomorrow, been a long time, so hello to anyone that doesn't no me and how you doing to thoughs the do, hope to catch you soon, Cheers azz.

Will be good to go for a blast later always a pleasure to drive to old gal, I will be at next meet as long as it's not dining it down, not hard core anymore lol, want to come to the scoobie clinic rr day to but not it the Scoob, I would like to see what our other toy is making now, focus St done some modding on that over winter, happy to go last.

Defo bringing the St Kev, will be nice to see what it's running, had the Scoob out today been away a good few months, drives mint as always, well looked after and sorted by the clinic, pleasure to drive it, it still has the magic.