M-SOC

sponsors

Ash

No Carnetix ?

We didn't hear anything back from Carnetix but will speak to them again shortly - surprised because they're a great company and I know a lot of our members use their services - hopefully just a minor hiccup and they'll be back on ;)

Shaky at Coalville Tyres has pulled out of sponsoring M-SOC and is putting his efforts into the P1 website - hopefully he'll keep us all up to date with the monster build he's created. I'll take this opportunity to thank Shaky from all of M-SOC for all his support over the past few years, I know a lot of our members benefited from the great deals he gave us. Thanks Shaky and do keep in touch mate ;)

Beechwood Derby as Tidgy has pointed out has stopped doing Subaru so clearly no calling to continue sponsoring M-SOC, again if they're looking in still, thank you for your sponsorship to date.

Humm Intresting times thanks for letting us know.

Are there any plans to get any more sponsors on the site ?

Always working on it Ash - always open to ideas from our members so thank you Tidgy ;)