M-SOC

Rottheram scoobies strikes again

Ash

To be fair people I had a incident with tony I travelled 90miles to collect a gearbox for my wrx when I drove back and got my garage to fit it Dropped it off to get a call from my Machanic Sayin box is totally f**ked no gears at all but cut a long story short he did give me a full refund for the cost of the box and the labour charge, lost out on fuel muny but that was least of my worries. So I'd say he alright chap isn't he? Or am I lucky lol

To be fair people I had a incident with tony I travelled 90miles to collect a gearbox for my wrx when I drove back and got my garage to fit it Dropped it off to get a call from my Machanic Sayin box is totally f**ked no gears at all but cut a long story short he did give me a full refund for the cost of the box and the labour charge, lost out on fuel muny but that was least of my worries. So I'd say he alright chap isn't he? Or am I lucky lol

erm i would say you were a little lucky to get a refund,i myself would have squeezed the petrol money out of him

I cudnt mate he said he would give me that and I didn't even blink mate just wanted it back so could get another box. But don't no the bloke can only go off my experience. But don't think I would deal with him again from the story's lol

I cudnt mate he said he would give me that and I didn't even blink mate just wanted it back so could get another box. But don't no the bloke can only go off my experience. But don't think I would deal with him again from the story's lol

i can put you in touch with about the best breaker around 110% honest and good parts and looking at your location your not far from him

i can put you in touch with about the best breaker around 110% honest and good parts and looking at your location your not far from him

who's that mate I normally use pole Postion only reason got box from him was cause they never had any.

who's that mate I normally use pole Postion only reason got box from him was cause they never had any.

Well funnily enough he used to work alongside them, its matty@mbdevelopments, i will find his number for you

Hi,

No he isn’t an all-right bloke, not at all, someone is going to pick him up and shake the living s**t out of him when he gets a guy whose prepared to stand up to him........

Not many would have taken the fuel costs on the chin and not to mention time off work or time in general wasted due to selling on dodgy goods....

Some one linked me to "reconditioned TY754 gearboxes, £250.00 or £450,00 fitted with all fluids"

The syncro hubs alone are £280.00 + vat not to mention bearings, syncro baulk rings, gaskets, tube of 3 bond sealer, oil seals and labour.......

Its the old scrap yard trick of steam clean and rattle can, take a flyer and get away with a few, the one quoted above is one that he got caught with

Kev