M-SOC

Defi 60mm Gauges,pod and all Wiring and Sensors.

WhiteWagonMan

Hi mate,just looked at the gauges unfortunately I have a blobeye so they won't fit my car but can I ask what is your connection to Sheffield Subaru Service? Do you work there? Or just live close by?

I was just asking as I have some service history for my car from that garage from 2008/2009 and maybe I could find out some more info

Cheers

Kendo

Hi,

if not already sold Glen I will have them

Kev

Hi Kev,

They were sold mate but he ended up being just another skint scoobynet timewaster,god i hate that place. :thumbdown:

sold to you kev,i will bring them with me on saturday weather permitting,unless you need them sooner then i will nip up with them for you. :thumb:

cheers

Glenn.

Hi mate,just looked at the gauges unfortunately I have a blobeye so they won't fit my car but can I ask what is your connection to Sheffield Subaru Service? Do you work there? Or just live close by?

I was just asking as I have some service history for my car from that garage from 2008/2009 and maybe I could find out some more info

Cheers

Kendo

Yes mate i live 5 mins away,for the years you menton sheffield subaru service was owned by a different person and im affraid martin who owns it now wont have anything from the previous owner`s time there.;)