M-SOC

**KEEPING IT** wrx sti vltd

Bigfootgman

Due to a change in personal circumstance I am considering selling my sti

An opportunity to own a well sorted classic impreza that will not loose value ,infact will probably gain value.
Number 285 of 555 made with the benefit of close ratio gearbox with short shift ,light weight body panels rally style roof flap ,limited edition seats all as standard
She is running 324.4 /315 on a autronic mafless ECU supplied fitted and mapped by scoobyclinic printout supplied, anti lag and launch control were added although launch needs putting on a switch,plenty of pops and bangs on over run ,she's definetly not a shy old girl.
Rust free example although some minor age related marks and some stone chips n the bonnet,she would benefit from a good buff and polish. I may have this done if I can get t organised with jase

1997 r plate wrx sti 555
Valid mot until July I believe
Engine wise she's running standard sti internals
Full 3 inch exhaust
Panel filter
Vf23 roller bearing turbo
Baileys dump valve
Uprated alloy radiator and alloy cover
Uprated pressure cap
Alloy oil filler cap
Sti carbon strut brace
Standard sti suspension
Drilled and grooved discs all round with four pot fronts
17 n alloys prob would benift a refurb
Sti rear lights
Midlevel sti spoiler
Fully crystal light conversion
Subaru fit boost gauge
Turbo timer
Uprated speakers DVD head unit and custom boot fit with 2 ten in sub's two amps although
The amps require looking at again something else I may get round to
I can also put you in touch with the previous owner who is a time served mechanic for any further information
I do have some spares as well to throw in at the asking price including a set of six pots
No decent pics at minute I'm afraid I'll sort out asap

£4250 onto 07546984092

Edited by Marv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...