M-SOC

Scooby Clinic GT35 Billet Turbo

WhiteWagonMan

Bought this turbo last year in preperation for the big power build i was planning,unfortunately my heart just isnt in it anymore and i will be breaking the car soon so some serious parts will be for sale to members on here first before i list them on scoobynet and 22b. :thumb:

This turbo was never fitted to the car and is almost brand new,it has done less than a thousand miles and im asking just what i paid for it...£1030 delivered or £1010 collected. :)

Here is the original thread with all info and pictures of the turbo,cheers. :winkin:

http://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-parts-451/994223-scoobyclinic-billet-gt35.html

The front brakes are AP CP-5200 four pots mate,they will come with almost new disks and bells,almost new ebc blue stuff pads and braided hoses,plus they were over hauled with a new a seal kit and bleed nipples from godspeed brakes less than 6 months ago.;)

The front brakes are AP CP-5200 four pots mate,they will come with almost new disks and bells,almost new ebc blue stuff pads and braided hoses,plus they were over hauled with a new a seal kit and bleed nipples from godspeed brakes less than 6 months ago. ;)

ok buddy,was after some 6 pots ideally

The calipers are NOT standard AP 4 pots,these are CP-5200`s the best 4 pot caliper AP ever made and are a track/fast road caliper,much bigger than normal AP 4 pots and with awesome stopping power. :thumb:

A quick pic...

IMG_0241_zps1b22e146.jpg

cheers for the comments Dean ;) ,tbh mate i just couldnt see someone else driving it after all the hard work and effort i`ve put into it over the last four years,the car was personal to me if that makes any sense as i built it up and modified exactly as i wanted it no expense spared,i would rather not see it on the road again as it would do me in. :ouch:

Totally understand,I av just sold mine an I really wish I didn't now.i want a classic that's y I sold.but I spent a lot of money to get the car where it was.an now its on sn as a project.yours is what I want to do with a classic.it looks amazing an ya parts list even better,a credit to you.hope you don't regret it like me

Hi,

back on topic the SCR GT35 Billet is one of the best versions of the GT35 out there in the market place, and at that price its a proper bargain.

This is the same turbo used on the VF racing car which for year after year has won every challenge thrown at it, last year taking not just first in class but 1st overall and championship winner in the MSA, blue book regulated race series "classic thunder", it doest get much better than that

Garb a bargain fellas......

Kev

• 1 month later...