M-SOC

Scooby snow pics here

Scooby 17

Errr its all over moterhome I love snow bit just not on it if I could I'd out the car from the garage and moter happy time in lol not knocking winter but roll on dry time not bothers about sunshine but not wet on all year round vodka cruseing bozeing buz x lol OK nearly new year so what's your wishes and plans ??? Just a year of cruseing and bozeing for us x

Well u can have some of our snow covered OK not a scobbie but my plans are good its a 2nd lady bozey cruseing buz yeh LADY ON TOUR just caint be arsed to tow and pack any more in rob drive and park its party time note flash but its got feeling and meaning looking for ward to camping got shower and own pisser love it robs pimpi g it up for me the Lazar lights and disco lights all fixed in place and I've a plan for ohhhh yes a LADYS BAR its I have to say mi t x and new wheel trims for chrimbo just sets it off so here's to good times 2015 bloody ready x CAINT W@iT its a four both guests well come but strictly NO DOGING lol lol