M-SOC

Time For A Change

Ash

Right I have decided it’s time for a change. :coffee:

After joining M-Soc a few Years ago :welcome: and coming to a few meets and making my own mind up on sponsors / mappers ... ect ect cutting through all the Bull that goes with everything Subaru related I feel I am in a better posison & a bit more educated to make some better choices.

That being said i am now in the market for another Subaru :jig: . I will be keeping the WRX for the time being whilst i look for and STI (Time to live up to the name STIBUGEYES) Never know i might even track the WRX. :roadrage:

So i am looking for.

A bug STI (No surprise)

Black / Blue or White in that order of preference

Must be well looked after and have the paper work to back it up.

Prodrive edition would be what I am looking for.

As standard as possible would also be great (I know hard to find now days)

JDM - Might be out of what I want to spend but hey let’s see what there is.

I have had a look round for a while but not had anything really jump out at me. Seen a few real dogs too that have put me off.

If you know of any up for sale or have one I would be most grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks Chaps. :Red-Wink:

A bug STI is a great choice. More so if you can

Pick the JDM version up as well ? . This car wasn't just a UK car as a lot of folk think. I'm sure Ive seen one for sale somewhere, so I'll see if I can find it again

If I remember rightly I think Deanamoore's old car was the JDM version. Great base for modding ?

Cheers Steve that would be great if you can remember where you have seen it.

If anyone can recommend where to look ect that would be grand want to make sure I cover all options

Cheers

Nice car that Steve,if he actually wants to sell,but funny how you stop a sale only sold mine around 6 week ago.but it was quite modding so if you wanted it standard it was no good.there are a couple of white jdm's on pistonheads.but they are at a garage in Devon I think.dont no there rep either.

I think the White ones are at Torque in Devon. Aren't they Spec C RA's ? Don't know much about them other than they sold a S204 a few months back that was advertised as mint even though it had been painted down one side

Hurst do have some good cars in , there just down the road from me , I find them a bit up there own arse though and not that informative about the cars in general , I was going to buy a spec c blob of them and when there was asking questions wich he didn't have a clue about , so went and bought my evo 8 instead ,

Hurst do have some good cars in , there just down the road from me , I find them a bit up there own arse though and not that informative about the cars in general , I was going to buy a spec c blob of them and when there was asking questions wich he didn't have a clue about , so went and bought my evo 8 instead ,

Thanks mate there is one on there that i really like and want to see. I know that is were Tidgy got his from. I want to go and have a look at it but the drive is 2:30 each way so a bit of a treck if it turns out to be a dog. Will see what happend.

Thanks mate there is one on there that i really like and want to see. I know that is were Tidgy got his from. I want to go and have a look at it but the drive is 2:30 each way so a bit of a treck if it turns out to be a dog. Will see what happend.

5 hr round trip is nothing if you get a good buy , the car could give you years of good service , I went to Northern Ireland for my type r mate , lots of phone calls etc to said garage . Like I said I've never been a lover of them tbh , but they must be doing something half right as they have been around a while now , I do feel his cars are always slightly over priced so maybe a bit of bartering is required , don't be embarrassed to have a good argument , I'm a c**t when it comes to buying a car , will ask for a free service new mats a valet etc to close a deal , never forget your the one buying !! Money talks bulls**t walks n all that !!

yep mine came from hurst. max is pretty hinest with what they are, i bought mine without seeing it first. Knew what i wanted though so was just a case of if its as described i was happy with it.

Turned out to be a real gem, underside had not a single spot of rust on it so even given milage is a very decent car especialy given the price

yep mine came from hurst. max is pretty hinest with what they are, i bought mine without seeing it first. Knew what i wanted though so was just a case of if its as described i was happy with it.

Turned out to be a real gem, underside had not a single spot of rust on it so even given milage is a very decent car especialy given the price

Thats great to know Tidgy thanks might just take a look. never know might have a new motor for thr next meet lol