M-SOC

Hi :) sonic blue turbo 2000 (sti/p1 rep) Giltbrook, Nottingham.

S600EBY

Hi, bought this about 6 months ago and required a little tlc so had the rear quarters/rear doors, boot lid/spoiler, sideskirts, front bumper/ grill and wheels re sprayed, also got hold of some JDM spats which ive had colour coded. New decals for the doors and fog light cover. Windows re tinted but could probably do with the o/s rear doing again. Also has the P1 interior which looks a lot better than standard. I know the number plate wont be everybody's cup of tea but only paid £250 for it so happy days :) She's running at 305hp and not really looking to push her anymore than that any time soon.

Don't get me wrong she's not 100% immaculate but she's good enough lol.

Not been to any meets or shows yet but will definitely get out to some when I can!!

Compliments and criticism welcome! Thanks for looking :)

scoob6_zps52e26abc.jpg

scoob5_zps17a616c5.jpg

scoob3_zpsf0d78885.jpg

Welcome to m-soc.

Car looks great. Really stands nice

One question though are you sure it's a turbo 2000 ? Looks to have JDM rear lights and I'm not certain they were available in sonic blue . If you can get the model code of the vin plate I'll decode it for you :thumb: if it's a UK or EU car it will have a K in it somewhere :) and will start GC8

Look forward to seeing you at a few meets and events in it

Steve

Welcome to m-soc.

Car looks great. Really stands nice

One question though are you sure it's a turbo 2000 ? Looks to have JDM rear lights and I'm not certain they were available in sonic blue . If you can get the model code of the vin plate I'll decode it for you :thumb: if it's a UK or EU car it will have a K in it somewhere :) and will start GC8

Look forward to seeing you at a few meets and events in it

Steve

Thanks for all the good feedback, much appreciated!

Steve the vin is JF1GC8KD3YG058975!

well it definitely has GC8 and a K in it lol.

20141221_111718_zpsiukzb0an.jpg

There should be another plate on the opposite strut top as well

That one will have the model code, Colour code, Interior code and option codes on it as well as the Vin number

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking motor mate

Great looking Classic :thumb:

Sweeeeeeeeet welcome

Hi there mate....nice looking classic...plus its in the best colour...SONIC (P1) BLUE

My bro lives in Giltbrooke see you around when I`m around sometime.

Welcome to the club

Thanks for all the positive replies!! Much appreciated.

Hopefully I can get out to some of the meets when I figure out when and where lol.

Monthly meet is always the first Sunday of each month at The Clockwarehouse in Shardkow starting at 12:00

Food is discounted by 20% on production of a full and valid membership card :thumb:

Monthly meet is always the first Sunday of each month at The Clockwarehouse in Shardkow starting at 12:00

Food is discounted by 20% on production of a full and valid membership card :thumb:

Ahhh I see... what your saying is stop being tight and buy a full membership lol! Will definitely be attending though!

They did a small number of turbo 2000's in sonic blue :)

Friend of mine had a minter

would be good to know how many they actually made!!