M-SOC

**SOLD** Merc 270 cdi

Scooby 17

Here we go time to let her go new car on way listed on ebay , looking for £2k would make someone a very clean run around , link to ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151508527422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

any questions ask away

Jason

hi jase i am very interested in this for my dad.i am working away this week but if i could arrange for him to come view it sometime this week which ties in with yaself that would be good.is the plate still on it at the moment,is there any advisorys on the mot,an is there anything that you think will need looking at in the near future,how many miles have you done roughly in your ownership.i know if you say. the paint work is mint then it will be alot better than most newer cars on the road.thanks Dean

Hey up , my number is 07402638765 , the plate is still on papers all sent to dvla I've got copies tho , I've done 110k in car funny enough was owned by Marv b4 me on here , loads of history advisors on last mot have all been done

Only "bad bits" are drivers door handle inside has come away slightly , has a engine cover rattle needs new cover to solve problem that's about it ask anyone on here car is lovely

Only selling on because with the miles I do every year she is due to be changed for something with less miles on

Spent 5 hours cleaning today on her paint is like glass

thanks for the fast reply jase,thats what i wanted to hear,you putting most of the miles on it an knowing how you look after your cars has made me very interested,an marv being the previous owner is even better.the engine cover rattle is nothing my old man wont probably be able to even hear it lol.i will give you a call after i have spoke to my old man.what would be ya best price to take it off ebay now.thanks dean

Thanks jase couldn't ask to meet an deal with a nicer fella.e is over the moon with it.xmas defo came early for me old man this year.u put a big smile on a old mans face priceless.

Cheers Dean

lol cheers For that Gaz,

Cheers dean so glad he is happy and she has gone to a good home , will miss the car it's a lovely example

Lol @ gwr had some odd calls ?