M-SOC

Ford Focus ST

RichRB320

Hi All,

Sorry I havent been around much since writing the RB off but thought I would see if anyone is interested in the wifes ST.. Advert below

If anyone wants to ask any questions feel free to message me and we can go from there.

Thanks

I am lady owner selling this stunning Ford Focus ST2 5dr , 2008 (08 plate) in blue. This is the facelift model and 5 door that is more desirable and a rare..

The only reason for selling is that my husband is getting a company car so I will have the car he has at present.
The car has very low mileage having covered only 46000 miles and has a full service history (6 stamps). There are only 2 previous owners registered
The car has MOT until the end of March 2015 and also is taxed until end of Jan.

The car is in immaculate condition both inside and out. Is mechanically 100% perfect and drives superbly.

All wheels will be refurbished also and the bodywork will be detailed by a professional.
Standard features include- 18" Alloy Wheels, Recaro Sports Seats (Blue & Grey Cloth), Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), 6 Speed, Oil Pressure/Temperature & Boost Gauge pod on dash, Colour Coded Body kit and door handles, Metallic Paint, Xenon Headlights, Sony RDS Stereo with fingertip controls, 8 Speakers, I-pod/MP3 Connectivity, Cruise Control, A/C, Climate Control, Electric Windows + drivers one touch, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Alarm/Immobiliser -Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS), Front & Rear Heated Screens, Front Fog Lights, Twin Exhausts, Rear Spoiler, PAS, ABS, ISOFIX, Headlight Washers, Centre Armrest, On board Trip Computer, Driver/Passenger & Side Airbags, Side Impact Protection, Folding rear seats, Height adjustable driver’s seat, Lumbar support, Adjustable Steering Column,