M-SOC

2003 Impreza WRX For Sale

sinner2004

Hi all,

Up for grabs is my much loved 2003 Impreza WRX and I will be gutted to see this car go but cant have to many toys.
This car is by far the best car I have owned it drives perfectly and the power delivery is perfect.
The car has done 109k and has a full service history and has just had a service done by kamikaze racing in Birmingham and before that was serviced by the previous owner at Roger Clarke Motorsport and cambelt was changed not long ago. It has MOT till middle of February 2015.
The car is in a great colour of the mica black which has a wonderful gold fleck when the light hits it. The car is in overall great condition with only the odd mark here and there and with a little wear to the drivers seat but for a car of this age I would say its better than most.
Does have some kerbing to the passenger side wheel also.
The car does have one fault and that is that sometimes the engine light comes on and says the lambda sensor isn't working so I think it may be on its way out.
As I said before will be very sad to see this go as it is my pride and joy.
Looking for as close to £3500 as i can get or may swap for a wagon and cash my way and im located in Rugby.
Thanks for looking