M-SOC

***SOLD*** Mercedes 320 CLK CDi AMG

Marv

:realmad: Foo kin scammers!! :realmad:

2 messages through Pistonheads, 2 different email addresses, same foo kin message!!

Hi,
Is this your car?
Link: fn4.de/ww-piston-heads-com-clasifieds-used-cars-bmw----286147322
(if the link does not work copy and paste it into a new tab window)
Can you please let me know what is the real price for it? I saw your add on Piston-heads but another seller has the same car up for sale at half your asking price.
Regards,
Robert

Hi,
Is this your car?
Link: tny.de/ww-piston-heads-com-classified-used-cars-mercedes-used-autos-mercedes-2751647
(if the link does not work copy and paste it into a new tab window)
Can you please let me know what is the real price for it? I saw your add on Piston-heads but another seller has the same car up for sale at half your asking price.
Regards

Barbara

Yeah there is a similar thing like this on e bay that I have been told about my a mate they send you a pay pal fake page and you have to send them some small amount to release the funds all a big scam.

Glad you haven't fallen into a trap they are getting better these days

Yeah there is a similar thing like this on e bay that I have been told about my a mate they send you a pay pal fake page and you have to send them some small amount to release the funds all a big scam.

Glad you haven't fallen into a trap they are getting better these days

I just wish these twats would get a job like the rest of us instead of just trying to rip people off!! Makes me so angry!!