M-SOC

**SOLD** Bugeye Sti prodrive 427 bhp

Deanamoore

I am putting my car up forsale,my mrs car has totally give up.so its time I sell up an get a car between us.not what I wanted to do but my car is my pride an joy an she can't stand to drive it.anyways here is the spec.
Its a 2.1 fully forged stroker 427 bhp an 417 ft
It's got 88427 miles on the clock the following work was carried out at 84000 miles by Neil at Slowboy racing
Semi closed deck block
Mahle pistons
Manley H section rods
Mitred v9 crank
Cosworth head gaskets
ACL race bearings throughout
ARP head studs
All new subaru gaskets
AVCS heads fully over hauled
Excedy uprated clutch
88200 miles work carried out by Scoobyclinic
Simtek ecu anti lag an launch control anabled
Sc 42 turbo
Perrin inlet
Perrin 3 port
Perrin 4 bar map sensor
Walbro fuel pump an controller
850 cc uprated injectors
Toucan display
Whist it was there they fitted a blobeye back bumper,which was sprayed,hawkeye lights.rebuilt the front subframe,pfr 7b plugs,pas fluid changed,
The car has now 88427,so not even covered 300 mile since this work was carried out.Also fitted to the car is
a full 3 inch decat exhaust with 5 inch angled back box
Roger Clark induction kit
Hks blow off valve
Hks turbo timer

Suspension is bc rm series coilovers,full geo set up by Scoobyclinic.whiteline front an rear drop links.with whiteline anti lift kit
Wheels are rota grid drifts with toyo proxy tires.they have full tread with less than 1500 miles.
The back arches have been cut out an rebuilt to get rid of the bubbling,an all four arches have been rolled by arche enemie.

It has full service history an I have every mot cert,no advisorys on the current mot either.you all know these cars an how they perform.but this is a very fast road car with great spoil being on a top mount.

Bad points
Few stone chips here an there,an there looks to be a fag burn in the back lumber.i never smoke or let anybody smoke in the car.it was there the day I picked the car up.but overall its in fantastic condition an well looked after.I have probably forgot some things but all you have to do is ask.
I CANT UPLOAD PICS,BUT GO ON THE PHOTO THREAD TO DEANS STI.or I can email you any pictures you need.i am looking for £9500 with my plate,but I am open to offers on just the car an the plate seperate.it has to go as my new car arrives Friday.thanks dean

Edited by Marv

SOLD :-(,just wanted to say big thanks to kev an Scoobyclinic for the work they carried out on the car.credit to u an ya garage great set up great people,u looked after me an the car being a total noob to the impreza screen,only got in contact with them because of this forum I will be back,but next time prob a classic the r or ra.as just a pure toy for myself.just took delivery of a new s3 so I will enjoy that for now.see what the summer brings watch this space :-)

• 2 weeks later...