M-SOC

New member from Shropshire

micalee

Hi. My name is Lee and as you may notice, my user name (Micalee) bears hallmarks from when I had a 'Mica' Black WRX STi.

Look forward to following your stories and getting involved in the Scooby world, something I have had a break from recently.

My last scooby was my Mica Black one, which I had resprayed in a Fuschia Metallic; she has sadly gone now.

post-3162-0-67142400-1409951777_thumb.jp

Thanks guys for all the welcome messages. My current drive is a Range Rover Sport as I received a back injury and now unable to get in and out of cars, so needed something with a higher drivers seat! Not what I wanted at all!! but I still love the scooby and having owned 5 in the past, I'm still every bit interested.

Mr 5scobbys and a BITOf intrest ?sir you must of had good times and i think tjem csrs you in a bout big ? No to much up on cars but if its it BLUE an LOUD stickerd to crap x and a scobby then then excuse me xx im going out x lol lol just love ummm jere i caint re.ber what we were in about ?? No not a f**kin clue x

Mr 5scobbys and a BITOf intrest ?sir you must of had good times and i think tjem csrs you in a bout big ? No to much up on cars but if its it BLUE an LOUD stickerd to crap x and a scobby then then excuse me xx im going out x lol lol just love ummm jere i caint re.ber what we were in about ?? No not a f**kin clue x

Sorry, comment removed

Edited by micalee