M-SOC

**SOLD** 2006 STi Spec D - Slight rear damage, will polish out with a good DA.

-Stealth-

The time has come to think about my future and getting on the property ladder, and in order to do that I need to raise a lot of capital which means selling my assets, including my car.

I've ordered a new company car on a lease hire which will arrive spring next year so I'm not in a rush to sell mine, but it will need to go at some point.

Most of you know the car well and what I've done to it. When I get more time I'll do a full write up of its history and mods. In the mean time I'll be happy to discuss any questions at meets etc.

Unless the right buyer comes quickly I'm still hoping to be taking it on a few track days and shows before she has to go.

I would love it to go a good home, maybe a member on here which is why I'm posting this up early. Likewise, if you know of someone who's interested in buying one then please send them my way.

Hopefully when I've got a place I can call my own, I'll find my way back into one.

You didn't kick Andy out when he sold his banana car, so I'll think I'll stick around, just to see your eyes light up at the kids desert menu lol.

On the plus side, I will have the newest car in the club come spring. I'm surprised no body has quizzed me on what it is yet. It might still be Japanese!

Edited by -Stealth-

You didn't kick Andy out when he sold his banana car, so I'll think I'll stick around, just to see your eyes light up at the kids desert menu lol.

On the plus side, I will have the newest car in the club come spring. I'm surprised no body has quizzed me on what it is yet. It might still be Japanese!

Surely not another guess the car thread :question:

Im sure it will sell quick enough so price it right for what you want Ian, dont price for a quick sale

Yes another guess the car thread ?? Things ian needs in a car

1 large boot (for carrying dead prozzies )

2 Leather seats ( for those little mishaps while driving )

3 pie holder for munching while driving

4 60 mpg (cos he's a tight sod )

5 little compartments ( for hiding all his gay paraphernalia )

6 hand cuff mounting points ( for all those dark dogging moments )

Hmmmmm looks

Like he's buying a skoda yeti !! , any one who drives one , might look like your average joe blogs !! But really they have an axe under the driving seat , and a 30 year old brass tied up in the boot !! James May drives one ,

Struggling to put a price on it really. Boils down do the same old it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

There is several Spec D's on piston heads. Cheapest being £6,995 in complete standard form with 89k on the clock and at the other end of the spectrum £15,995 for one running 486bhp apparently.

On the plus side, a standard one with higher mileage than mine did sell for £9,494. There is also a lovely one owner from new one with a twin scroll turbo and same power like mine for £11,995 which is encouraging.

Edited by -Stealth-

• 2 months later...

Nitrided 79mm crank

Wiesco 100mm forged pistons

H beam connecting rods

ACL race series big end and main bearings

cosworth baffled sump plate

pinned casings

twin scroll sump

high flow oil pump

new oem water pump

new oem cambelt with all idlers and tensioner

RCM lightweight pulleys

secondary air pump delete kit

TGV delete kit

SCR inlet manifold thermal gaskets

ARP 11mm head stud kit

Victor Reinz head gaskets

Spec C twinscroll headers & uppipe

SC42 Twinscroll turbo

SCR Twinscroll downpipe decat

perrin inlet pipes

k&n panel filter

perrin turbo heat blanket

300 mile old lightweight flywheel and competition clutch Kevlar clutch and release bearing

RCM cambelt guide (can't forget that bad boy!)

probably more that I can't think of