M-SOC

Newbie from Leicester

Roger Clark, Carnetix and Tractive are all on your doorstep.

Mike gamble who is a member on here works for RC. There's not many who will give you better advice is you choose to go there...

Edited by scatty

I'm in Melton road side. Yes I've been going to Carnetix for the last 7 years Glen and Becky have been fantastic. Just went to roger clarks this year and they are also fantastic. I'm keen to go to a meet up and see what kinda mods you guys done. Like I'm thinking if I should do decat and manifold from RC or not then remap. As I have blitz cat back for now so not sure how loud it will become. As I love the current sound on my current setup.

Roger Clark are awesome but I feel they do take the p**s with there prices , that's only my opinion , many on here use them , and I would rate there work very highly , but have deep pockets or a very understanding wife