M-SOC

Ring pic of the beast.

Big B053 fud

Great video Fud, I bet there was a big smile on your face when you finished, well done.

Tbh it was as soon as i got there the fuel pressure sensor packet in we spent the first day on and off stripping the whole fuel system for a blockage,To cut a long story short we managed with the help of the mapper on the phone for an hour to get it running but was on a safety setting for felling,But as you say after i finished the lap i cdnt of been happier cheers buddy.

am liking the new front bumper!!!

Nice to see you taking your time and giving everyone else a chance....... lol

Yes bumper grown on me and tbh its a must with the front mount and big rad-cooler and fat 35r turbo :)

As for giving everyone else a chance i did slow down a few times to check readings on lappy :) The car eat up the tarmac like nothing ive ever drove and i cant wait till we have 700+hp

Thanks all teeside next 30th of this month hopefully ill be there and get another podium in top class.