M-SOC

My moment at donny

scoobyboothy

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/Boothy72/impreza/th_Spinatdonny_zps4b969e28.mp4

as promised, but the sound is out of sequence with the video. (play full clip to hear the tyre squeal and bang where the wheel hit the red curb!) don't know how that's come about. the full length clip starts ok but drifts about 30sec out??? can any geeks out there tell me how to re-sync it??

My train of thought going into the corner........ "i'll get past this group. Mmm, the Golf? shall I or shant I? He's moved I across. I'll go for it!!!

Apologies for the shakeyness and sound quality. I think I need a better mount and the sound is too much for the camera!

Lol fella all been there mate. You drove the car home so all good , and yes agree over taking the golf put you off line your turn in was then a fair bit wide , and late hence the spin !! And did you record it with a potatoe lol have a word with Bonney his vids are all good mate

Edited by gwr northants

Better than noting :thumb:

The clicking sound will be the camera mic picking up a loose firing on the mount, some gopro cameras had the same issue and gopro produced a rubber damper to stop the noise

Few people on here use the gopro cameras

I have the gopro 3 black edition. A good little camera, downside battery life is not great, but apparently much improved with the gopro3+

Not sure why sound is out... You could edit the footage on a PC or mac an split the sound from the video and adjust it to marry it back to get her again.

Better than noting :thumb:

The clicking sound will be the camera mic picking up a loose firing on the mount, some gopro cameras had the same issue and gopro produced a rubber damper to stop the noise

Not sure why sound is out... You could edit the footage on a PC or mac an split the sound from the video and adjust it to marry it back to get her again.

I think the low frequency of the scoob sound was causing the issues with the mike as it only clicked when the engine was revved. I had thought abut stripping the audio and try to match it back again. just not sure what software to use. :question::pc::thumbsu: