M-SOC

New trackday gear

Essbon

Hmm u actually gonna do a real track day then Essbon or just be ya gay normal self at curbs , your car would rock at Caldwell mate it's set up soo well would kill loads of things , maybe u too if ya go into the mountain section too fast !! Be good to get us all down there , infact anywhere , boots look well bling mate !! Cracking !!

These boots are made for tracking and thats just what therllll do one of these days these boots are gonna track all over you lol lol lol

I hear your car is pretty special by the sounds of things Essbon can't say I've seen it but with people wanting passenger rides at 10year I expect it's something special

My motor Looks pretty standard from the outside, bar the alloys and the AP brakes :thumb:

There have been a few mods under the hood, pushing reasonable power @ 360bhp but it's the suspension setup which makes the car a dream to drive

post-2470-0-98602600-1404501860_thumb.jp