M-SOC

Back In A Scoob After 2years awesome feeling!!

Hi,

we see this all the time, people think its a good move to sell up and buy a different car, usually a BMW then a year or so later the scoob itch just has to be revisited and scratched.

When you get back in one you realise just how good they are.

welcome back

cheers

Kev

Yes got too agree Kev that is what usually happens and we think it is for the best but not a chance there is no finer feeling than the impreza feel... I can see that marv and I can probably agree that I am too when I sold up I didn't think id come back but I certainly have and it's going to be bigger and better this time

Hi,

we see this all the time, people think its a good move to sell up and buy a different car, usually a BMW then a year or so later the scoob itch just has to be revisited and scratched.

When you get back in one you realise just how good they are.

welcome back

cheers

Kev

And thanks to the Scoobyclinic who will be doing all the work for me Dyno and a Map Tweek required pretty soon :)

I know someone who recently bought a BMW from a scoob. It went through a brief phase of having a unique open bonnet design too.

Time will tell if the itch comes back!

Edited by -Stealth-

I know someone who recently bought a BMW from a scoob. It went through a brief phase of having a unique open bonnet design too.

Time will tell if the itch comes back!

I'm 100% sure it will it happened to me I've had various cars and still goone back to Scoob :) addictive