M-SOC

SVX in Leicester

Hi one and all.

Met a few of you at the Prodrive event last Sunday and none of you put me off joining, so here I am. Looking forward to meeting a few more on a club meet soon.

Got the car on 1st May this year after a long search. DVLA have about 70 of the 260 officially imported still on the road.

Came out just before the Impreza and a very different type of car, mine was registered in 1993 so has the 230 bhp tune (dropped to 220 in 1994), Auto with AWD and all the toys of the day.

See you soon

Peter

Welcome to M-SOC

it was great to meet and chat to you at Prodrive

Really nice car. Very good condition

Check out the social section for the meets and events :)

Steve

Does look good , it's like back to the future ?? A very technologically advanced car for its day !!! Looks like something from space 1999 , remember that hey , was awesome !! Sweet looking car though mate looks bang tidy !!!

Welcome.

Really nice car.

I had that joy to feel on my skin what this beast can do in proper hands. My older brother did rallycross 15 years back, so after he left his hobby he bought SVX, I think it was back in 2001. He had 1996 SVX 3.3 H6 all wheal drive same colour as your`s but with factory tinted body colour windows. Drives like hell.