M-SOC

Newbie from Coventry area

HI folks. Recently bought an 04 WRX PPP wagon. Loving it so far :) New tyres are the first thing on the list, then I'll look at some other minor issues like paint touch up and a cracked fog light. Just enjoying driving it :)

6Cd0EEP.jpg

Edited by casasteve

Thanks all. Get a little closer and there's plenty of little scratches and a few parking dents. Mind, it has 142,000 on the clock! Seems to run pretty good though. Hopefully get her nicely washed and waxed this weekend to go to the Prodrive event on Sunday.

I have a few questions about body work etc, but I'll stick them in the right section :)

Hello casasteve wellcome nice scobbie cant coment much dont now much about cars but must say the colour is a yes just love love scobbies caint wait till next meet thing killin me i ant been for two meets and im rigght in mood enjoy :-)