M-SOC

sti 2008 Walsall

Evening all just got myself an Impreza Sti PPP and wanted to get into a decent club for help advice and to attend meets. I bought my car from a garage in Salisbury but noticed on the V5 the car at some point lived in Kidderminster and as it has SOC mud flaps thought someone may recognise her. Gonna do some detailing over the weekend and get some pics up.

I've only had her 10 days and I have a problem with the fuel pump its all under warranty and going into Carstins in June pretty gutted though. Been looking at maos from various sites who would you say to consider first, I'm based Walsall way.

Welcome to the site mate , sure once you sort out any small niggles with the car you will be loving it , can't beat that nice Scooby burble at 5am lol ask your neighbours they will too !!

Hi Smalley shes pretty stock at the moment its the sti with the PPP pack got the 330s wheels in anthracite with silver body work rear smoked windows and only done 36k. I do love sport sharp mode when you give it the beanz it makes me grin like a six year old at xmas. Will defo get sone pics up she needs a clean first ;)

Well come to ms up derbyshire hear lots of scobbles gone by just finishin of wine and vodka do you like a bit of juice or is is it strickly in the scobbie x