M-SOC

**SOLD** P1 #884/1000 for sale

Marv

P19.jpg

2000 - Subaru Impreza P1 (#884/1000)

The time has come to sell my P1 which I have had for over 2 years now, my seventh Impreza – a lot of you know it well so there are many testimonies to support just how nice a car this is.

This P1 is in great condition, drives lovely and is in standard format, quite rare these days. It has a full service history, loads of receipts for work done over the years and the engine was overhauled at 33k so no issues there. Usual P1 extras including original 18" Prodrive alloy wheels and Prodrive stamped rear exhaust.

75.5k miles on the clock (engine rebuild at 33526), 12 months MOT (next due 30/05/2015), Tax expires 31/08/2014, just serviced.

Why am I selling the car?

Well, I haven't had the chance to use it very much at all over the past 2 years due to work commitments, last years service was done on 14/05/2013 at 74,130 miles! Now, however, I am semi-retired so I am in a position to be looking at another car project - the sale of my P1 will part fund that.

Having removed the few cosmetic modifications I did have done to the car, including the big brakes, the car is now fully standard and priced to sell at £7,250 ono ;)

Absolutely no test pilots and no test drives without valid insurance.

its only cause he's buying another one...... or the clinic lotus!!!

COME ON MARV............ ADMIT IT!!!...... lol

Good luck with the sale bud!!

• 4 weeks later...