M-SOC

Newbie from Walsall.

Here mr northants whats your tipple this easter weekend our blue bin gonna be full to max coz us are thursty x :-):-):-) no time for chocolate bring on vodka big bottle only 15pounds why tankyou easter bunny ill pop in 2 NICE x

Haha Neva noticed the bin. And yeah first thing I want to get is a remap as the car has a 3" turbo back, bailey dv, cone filter. Going to pop Down pole postion tomoz as there only up the road, hopefully get it booked in :D

Shar at pole position is a top bloke no bulls**t and great prices and workmanship but I don't think they map cars may be wrong if so yes use one of our sponsors also Duncan of race dynamix is another option that Iv used for mapping

Yes Sha at PP is a great bloke. Tell him I said hi when you see him. He's a sponsor on here too :)

Both Area 52 and Sccobyclinic have in house Dyno dynamics rolling roads and in house mappers

As Rob said, I don't think Sha does mapping

:thumb: