M-SOC

Give ol fat ass a clean !!

gwr northants

I bet you cleaned that quicker then I do my car......... lol

Does look awesome!!!

Must look brilliant when out on the road!!

You must get a lot of attention in it gaz!!

Cheers lads !! Yes all good attention though , get cars pulling up on the motorway taking pics , great when parked up some where had people come over take pics Etc kids jump in blast the stereo etc , and the air horns !! Looks great with a clean fridge trailer on the back !!

Hi,

that’s a proper lorry, looks fantastic.

Takes me back to when I was a lad, my dad was a long distance lorry driver in those days, I can remember going all over Britain with him in his foden lorry, loads of gears and double de clutch all the way delivering tar or creosote, great days.

Again as in the other thread all part of life’s great tapestry yet today political correctness wouldn’t allow a lorry driver to take their kid with them on along journey.

Cheers

Kev

Edited by The Gaffer

Cheers folk and yea Kev it's all politics today mate , you will understand that a lot better than most , kids love going away withe abroad , but alas when you get to your collection or delivery point your refused entry because a child is in the cab ??? Rubbish hey , bloody politics , and yes John always proud to

Support our troops , as ae body has to because the bloody government doesn't !!!!