M-SOC

New boxer from Peterborough

Hi all. I`m newbie from Peterb`gh 29 y old in love with Subies :welcome: My blue HawkEye maybe don`t barks ( R sport non turbo) :roadrage: right now but I got some project on my mind :robo: I will try to update U with the pics and I hope will be a lot of chances to meet other boxers. 4100rpm

post-3088-0-36012100-1396549258_thumb.jp

post-3088-0-66723500-1396549316_thumb.jp

post-3088-0-54952100-1396549368_thumb.jp

I know :) Thats the way U change the bulbs and find some rust ;)

You did all that work taking the bumper off just to change the bulbs? Didn't need to in mine...

However that rust is bad, has it had a bump?

If you're in Peterborough get your name down for Modified Nationals. Thats in your area on the 23/24th May.

I took of the bumper because of changing bulbs, installing xenons into fog lights and tinted fog lights and headlights. However to take off that bumper is less than 5 min if you know where all the pins are. The rust isn`t so bad right now but need to stop it asap.

And yes I will go to the National Modified but I don`t know yet on one day or both.