M-SOC

humbersider saying hi

rsdub

lot of scoobies in our area but,impossible to get a meet of any sort.so looking further a field and you lot seem fair organised.is there any chance (although i am a member )an outsider is allowed on your stand at some national shows after april this year?

Alright mate Welcome to ms. I see your humbersider saying hi, where you're from mate? Im lincoln area i have the same problem is you there are no local clubs but you won't go wrong if you join this one pal, thet r a great bunch and very friendly.

Hi RSDUB. More than welcome to join us at shows, events and meets

You'll find full details in the social section and payment details for shows in the shop :)

hi to the site , is it cos ya all out drinking ale and shagging wenches up thar in humberside ?? more the merrier fella , good site , what do you drive yourself ?? is it a common p1 lol sorry on going debate on here , only been going on about 10 years !!!

1013750_10152320773214306_1378850461_n_z

10014664_10152322889689306_1045829386_n_

this is my little blue thing .its off the road for april due to fitment of items bought to be fitted ,new interior and part dismantle for total detail.thank you all for the warm welcome

Edited by rsdub

Hello and a big welcome :-) yes your scobbie looks nice and your blue seats ive a eye for nice things and my eye spotted that nice chair next to your seats :-):-):-) i think it takes up far to much room lol and you should sell it to me lol lol welcome to MS or should i say m-soc-:-)

Hello and a big welcome :-) yes your scobbie looks nice and your blue seats ive a eye for nice things and my eye spotted that nice chair next to your seats :-):-):-) i think it takes up far to much room lol and you should sell it to me lol lol welcome to MS or should i say m-soc-:-)

youve not spotted the other seat behind the brides