M-SOC

Another Mansfield Newbie

TRACKIMAL

Hello there !!

My names Matt, just bought a version 3 UK rolling shell (RUST FREE !!) for a grand total of ......£100.

Plans are to turn her into a track animal Hence my user name.

She currently needs:

1) Engine

2) Loom

3) Gearbox

4) Rear Diff

5) Pedals

Also going to give the front end a face lift and put some nice XXR 527 18x9.75.

Currently drive a 500+ BHP Mitsubishi GTO as my daily at the minute, to nice to take and abuse on a track so this was my perfect excuse for getting a SCOOBY!!.

When the Impreza is done i will be on as many track days as i can fit in, so hopefully i'll get to meet a few people from the forum.

Thanks Matt.

Edited by TRACKIMAL

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll make a point of coming up one saturday and have a look around, I hear you have a big hanger full of bits and bobs.

Just be careful if Kev is in the hanger at the same tine. He's known to clear places with a single back fire after his buttie :lol:

Beat you to it this tine Kev :)

Haha thanks for the warning lol.

Popping my question cherry then, what the average cost of a used CDB ?

welcome along mate.i would say anywhere between £250-£500 is a good bet

Alright matey...welcome to a great club...pitty about the Derby fans though....lol

Theres a few track car owners within the club...so your more than welcome to join us for some fun ....when its ready mind...lol

hello trackimal just down road in hucknall never been track day but gonna go just to watch and do picnic getting scoobie full on stickerd soon :-):-) and want want dust or bird s**t or nothing on it x any way welcome to ms sounds like theres lots for you to enjoy at the club :-)