M-SOC

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

STiG

Firstly, belated Xmas and New Years wishes to you all!

As some of you will have noticed, I haven't been around in 2013 as much as I have been the last few years. Between moving away, new baby, new job and losing heart and interest in all things Subaru I've neglected my post a bit. However, I'm slowly getting it all together again and am looking forward to 2014 as Events Organiser with the club and getting involved again and seeing everyone. I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome Forest to the staff and I hope between us we can make a full calendar of events on and off the track for this year.

Easter Eggs and Teddy Bears.

For those new to the club, we first ran our Easter Charity event in 2012 when we delivered cash raised, gifts of Eggs and presents and smiles to the Children's Hospital at Derby Hospital. 2013 saw the convoy return, with a few more cars and a lot more eggs. This year I'd to see if we can make even bigger and better. So, any ideas gratefully received.

I look forward to seeing you all at this years meets and catching up with old faces and new. Let's make 2014 another great MS year!

Dan

hello mr glad things getting on track :-) and yes looking forward to events ect and i have bunny ears and tail at the ready x